I’ve had a really busy weekend and made a lot of progress with the flightcase. On saturday I started at 5pm and when I got out of the basement to get a drink, it was already 11pm, I was surprised it was already dark outside. After the drink, I got back into the basement and worked until 4am.
The first step was cutting and attaching the edge lining.
This is the perfect time to try out my new pneumatic riveter
The edge lining on the tunnel is finished.
Now it’s really starting to look like a flightcase.
Next step, attaching the edge lining to the doors, this includes the ball-corners
And here is the first finished door.